Overview of Brave Little Soul Grant Program
Our Brave Little Soul Grant Program was created as a way to provide hope and financial assistance to couples that have experienced a loss and/or obstacles to building their families. Couples that meet our eligibility criteria may be awarded a grant on behalf of our Brave Little Soul, of up to $10,000. The number of grants awarded each year are contingent upon the amount of funding that is available. Our grant program is designed around the following philosophies:
- Financial, medical, and/or insurance obstacles should not prevent a couple from realizing their dreams of building a family.
- Most insurance companies in most states view fertility treatments as elective procedures and do not provide any sort of insurance coverage for most major infertility treatments. This should not be a factor in determining whether a couple can realize their dreams of building a family.
- A couple that has previously lost a child in womb should not have to again worry about their child's viability pre-term.
There are three different types of Brave Little Soul Grants that may be awarded. They include the following:
- Fertility Treatment - Couples experiencing financial, insurance and fertility obstacles to building their families
- Adoption - Couples experiencing financial and medical obstacles and are considering/involved in the adoption
- Fetal monitoring through the Pregnancy Institute - Couples who have experienced the loss of an infant/small child for any reason and find themselves expecting again. For more information about Dr. Jason Collins, home fetal monitoring, and The Pregnancy Institute please click and review the PDF attachments provided below.
Information on Dr. Jason Collins/The Pregnancy Institute
Dr. Jason Collins
Fetal Monitoring Whitepaper
Delivering Hope - At Home Fetal Monitoring
The Brave Little Soul Grant Process
NOTE: We are not providing or accepting Brave Little Soul Grant Toolkits at this time. If you would like to be notified by us via email as soon as our grant application process begins, then please click the link below and fill out the short web form. Grant Toolkits will include all the information that is necessary to apply for a grant.
- Individuals and couples interested in applying and learning more about our grant application process should click the green "Request a Grant Toolkit" button below.
- The Grant Toolkit will be emailed to you so you will need to have a working and active email address.
- Applicants should review and fill out our Grant Toolkit in its entirety before returning it to us for consideration.
- Due to the volunteer nature of our organization, any questions regarding the Grant Toolkit should be sent via email only to email@example.com.
- Grant recipients are selected by our volunteer Advisory Board on an annual basis, and will be notified of their award via email.
- Individuals who do not qualify for a grant will also be notified of our decision via email.
- Hiring for Hope will work with each grant recipient in order to ensure that any costs that are incurred up to $10,000 are paid directly by us to that vendor.
Voices of Hope Couples Social Network
A free, safe, informative and supportive virtual support group. A place for couples to connect and collaborate with other like-minded individuals and learn that they are not alone. Through this networking relationship individuals have an opportunity to reduce their feelings of isolation and find inspiration, hope, and moral support. Members can use several multi-media applications to share their experiences, knowledge, and resources and control their desired level of privacy.
Functionality includes the following:
- Ability to control your desired level or privacy
- Ability to connect directly with your Facebook and Twitter accounts and manage all your social media activity in one place
- Customizable individual home page
- Text/video chat
- Upload and share photos/videos
- Listen to music
- Collaborate with other couples by sharing documents and engaging in forum discussions
- Learn about new career opportunities
- Personal Fundraising/Event Coordination Pages through FirstGiving
- Give virtual gifts to your friends
For a detailed overview of the functionality available within Voices of Hope and a tutorial on how to use and leverage this tool most effectively for your individual needs, click the green "Learn More about Voices of Hope" button. Please make sure that you familiarize yourself with our Voices of Hope Community Guidelines by clicking the green button provided for this purpose below.
Brave Little Souls Memorial Playground
A virtual location for you to remember and memorialize your lost angel baby. Just fill out the short web form, and then listen to the soothing music as you watch your little angel play in our Brave Little Souls Memorial Ocean Playground.
To enter the playground, simply click the wooden beach sign to the left.
Resources - coming soon